ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security Virtualization
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Building a hybrid cloud doesn’t have to be complicated
You’ve heard about cloud computing and its promised benefits. But you’re worried about the complexity of putting together a self-service, hybrid cloud that spans resources in your datacenter and those rented from public cloud providers. You want a simple, all-inclusive solution that’s easy to deploy and control.
Red Hat® Hybrid Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Solution makes it easier to build a hybrid cloud.
Watch the webinar series: Building your enterprise open hybrid cloud
Why Choose Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution?
Cloud in an open box
An easy-to-build, easy-to-manage hybrid cloud solution built on open source software.
More control, less complexity
- Easy to deploy: An integrated, tested solution lets you create a hybrid cloud spanning private cloud and public cloud resources.
- Easy to control: Policy-based usage lets you control what apps can be run, where they can run, and who can use them.
- Easy to use: IT-governed, self-service portal speeds new application deployments.
Modular component design lets you use Red Hat’s included infrastructure management tools or those of another vendor.
What Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution Includes
- High-performance, secure operating system for guests
- Enterprise-ready virtualization platform based on the Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
- Hybrid cloud management framework that includes cloud orchestration tools, a governed self-service portal, and system and application management tools
- Option to add on-demand hours with Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers
Webinar Series: Building your Enterprise Open Hybrid Cloud
Key considerations before building a cloud Watch now
Why virtualize when you can have a cloud? Register now
PaaS your way with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat Register now
- Download the datasheet: Red Hat Open IaaS Architecture Service
- Download the datasheet: Red Hat CloudForms: Cloud and virtualization operations management